Thursday, January 09, 2014

Poem-from-SL-2011-10-31-091926-note-card

I sit alone in my castle and I weep tears of pain
I feel much regret for my actions that have caused her pain
She now wanders the world on her own
In spite of all that's happened
My love shows no refrain

As these tears flow and I think about the cats
Who I share this lonely place
I call a home
I stop for a moment and cry some more
Know that even now I wish she would knock at my door

What purpose does this serve?
I do not know, except that these words
do flow
Like the tears that run down upon my cheek
and I feel so helpless, maybe even weak

I have shed some tears of joy
and I have felt some moments of bliss
What I truly regret is this
That I may not ever lay my lips upon hers
for a soft and gentle loving kiss

What makes me sad
Is That she does not know how deep my love flows
I hope and pray for this understanding
So that she may know
And that there is a love that follows her
    where ever she may go

--- End of Poem

3 Comments:

At 1:39 am, Blogger Stantasyland said...

A great poem and tribute to a lost love. Yet she will never be totally lost because the loving moments that you shared will always dwell withing you. Even a few seconds, of true love are better than none at all. I break down the word L.O.V.E into Luscious,Omnipresent,Vibrational,Energy. It knows no boundaries as I believe.

 
At 1:52 am, Blogger .dc said...

After this person, I met Luscious and we are best of friends. I love her dearly as I do all my past loves. just like Willy and Julio sang about in their duet. :)

 
At 12:15 am, Blogger .dc said...

Tonight I have revisited this poem and page and it unfolds with further understanding even NOW :) Thank you Life! I Love You

 

Post a Comment

<< Home